February 9, 2012

Valentine's Day Nails 8

Hello,

This is my eighth post for the Valentine's Day series. I was very skeptical about this design and was wondering that should I even post it. My reason: too much pink :D

For this, I applied 3 coats of Essie Secret Stash. On my accent finger I drew three straight thick lines using  Royal Fuchsia acrylic paint on the sides and Lavender in the middle. Then outlined these lines with black acrylic paint. After everything dried I drew a heart in the middle using red acrylic paint and outlined it with black paint. On my other fingers and thumb I drew the same lines but only half way through and then made a horizontal line to make it look like a beam. After it dried made a small heart in middle. Last step which I regretted doing was the dots in red and black acrylic paint.
















 The products I used. You can also check the items used list at the bottom of the page.

Items used: 
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Polish: Essie Secret Stash (3 coats) 
Acrylic Colors: Lavender, Snow White, Primary Red, Ebony Black, and Royal Fuchsia
Top Coat: Seche Vite
Others: Dotting tool and Brushes

I will appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks for looking.
Simran

2 comments:

  1. OMG I absolutely think this nail design is adorable!! I think they look like Valentine's Day cupcakes. It looks very cartoon like. I love everything about them! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much. I was just not sure about them <3

      Delete