February 8, 2012

Valentine's Day Nails 7

Hello,

This is my seventh post for Valentine's Day series. This is the most easiest design I have done in a couple of days other than stamping of course.  You only need a couple of acrylic paints and brushes.

For this, I applied two coats of Zoya Jules. On accent finger made small hearts using red acrylic paint. I did not focus on drawing the same size hearts and drew them very randomly using the side of a flat brush. With the same brush I made some random leaves using green acrylic paint and then with a brown acrylic paint made branches. After everything dried I added red glitter on my tiny hearts.











































The products I used. You can also check the items used list at the bottom of the page.




Items used: 
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Polish: Zoya Jules (2 coats) 
Acrylic Colors: Holly Green, Primary Red, and Burnt Umber
Top Coat: Seche Vite
Others: Red Glitters and  Brushes

I will appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks for looking.
Simran

No comments:

Post a Comment