February 2, 2012

Valentine's Day Nails 1

Hello,

I mentioned in my last post that I will be doing a Valentine's Day theme nails for the next two weeks. This is my first mani in that theme and I hope you ladies enjoy it. I have also uploaded a step by step tutorial for you (I am so nice! :D).






Step 1: Apply polish. I used 2 coats of Zoya Sooki on accent finger and 2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Bubble Gum Pink on other fingers and thumb.





  Step 2: Using Black Acrylic paint I started drawing a wired heart. I just broke it into steps for you.






Step 3: After drawing the heart outline it using  Grey acrylic paint. (On other nails and thumb I used White and Red instead of Black and Grey)




This is what it looked like after I finished drawing hearts on all nails.  I felt like I need to add something more.




 Step 4: Valentine's day nails without any bling "NO" :D I added 1mm Square Glitter at the the tip. I only added it on the accent finger as I did not want to go overboard.




Step 5: Apply Top coat and Voila!







 The products I used. You can also check the items used list at the bottom of the page.


Items used: 
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Polish: Zoya Sooki (2 coats) and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Bubble Gum Pink (2 coats)
Acrylic Colors: White, Red, and Black
Top Coat: Seche Vite
Others: 1mm Square Glitter and Brushes.

I will appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks for looking.
Simran

No comments:

Post a Comment