February 5, 2012

Valentine's Day Nails 4

Hello,

This is my fourth post of the Valentine's Day series. It is a very simple design using micro beads, teardrops and heart rhinestones.


For this, I applied 2 coats of Zoya Sooki. On my accent finger I combined two teardrops to make it look like a heart ( I do not own any big rhinestones) and surrounded it with black micro beads. On the remaining fingers I applied small black hearts and drew a straight line across them using silver micro beads.
















The products I used. You can also check the items used list at the bottom of the page.

Items used: 
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Polish: Zoya Sooki (2 coats) 
Top Coat: Seche Vite
Others: Silver Teardrop Rhinestones, Black Hearts, Silver and Black Micro beads.

I will appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks for looking.
Simran

No comments:

Post a Comment