February 4, 2012

Valentine's Day Nails 3

Hello,

This is my third post of the Valentine's Day series. It is a very simple design using acrylic paints and dotting tool. I hope you guys like it.

For this, I applied 2 coats of Zoya Sooki on accent finger and 2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Bubble Gum Pink on remaining fingers and thumb. Then using Royal Fuchsia I covered the sides of the nail(Metallic Red on accent finger). After it dried I drew a line using Turquoise ( Metallic Green on accent finger) acrylic paint where Royal Fuchsia paint ended and added a lavender acrylic paint (Metallic Brown on accent finger)line in the middle of it. Using the same lavender acrylic paint I drew three hearts in the middle section using a dotting tool. On the accent finger I added three green heart rhinestones. 




















The products I used. You can also check the items used list at the bottom of the page.





Items used: 
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Polish: Zoya Sooki (2 coats) and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Bubble Gum Pink (2 coats)
Acrylic Colors: Lavender, Turquoise, Royal Fuchsia and for accent finger Metallic Red, Metallic Green, and Metallic Brown.
Top Coat: Seche Vite
Others: Light Green Heart Rhinestones, Brushes, and Dotting tool.

I will appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks for looking.
Simran

No comments:

Post a Comment