January 2, 2012

Dots, Dots, and more Dots!

Hello,

I hope everyone had a beautiful New Years day. I had an awesome time with my family and I wish I could stay here longer. It's nice to be with family. For this mani, my sister-in-law painted her nails in Zoya Trixie and wanted some stamps on her nails. But for some reasons stamps were not working (kinda moody I guess). So I came up with this and you do not need much stuff for this simple and easy design. 
FYI: These are my sister-in-law nails.

For this, she applied 2 coats of Zoya Trixie. It is a beautiful silver with foiled metallic finish. Then I used  the dotting tool and black acrylic paint (you can use black polish too) to make flowers. I made one flower in each finger except accent finger in which I made one big and two small flowers. Then with a fine brush and green acrylic paint I painted some leaves. On accent nail I added a silver rhinestone on the big flower.














Items Used:
Base Coat: OPI Natural Nail
Polish: Zoya Trixie (2 coats)
Top Coat: OPI Top Coat
Others: Acrylic paints (Black and Green), Silver Rhinestone, Brushes, and Dotting tool.

I will appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks for looking.
Simran

5 comments:

  1. Cool! (:

    http://neglefeer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an awesome design, something different and quite neat also, silver goes with the spirit of the festive season of Christmas and new year...........i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nails look beautiful. And the design is so elegant and classic. :)

    ReplyDelete