October 12, 2012

Flakies! Flakies! Flakies!

Hello,

I am so in love with Finger Paints Special Effects Collection. I have done a mani using Zoya Raven and Finger Paints Twisted before and used Twisted only on the tips in that mani. You can check that post here. Twisted is a mix of all different kind of flakies and I would call it a rainbow effect.

For this, I applied 2 coats of Zoya Raven which is a metallic/cream finish. After it dried I applied Finger Paints Twisted. To give it a matte look, I applied a coat of China Glaze Matte Magic. This mani looks really cool in person but it does not last long like a regular mani. So after the first day, I applied Seche Vite.






   The products I used. You can also check the items used list at the bottom of the page.

Items Used:
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Polish: Zoya Raven (2 coats) and Finger Paints Twisted
Top Coat: China Glaze Matte Magic and Seche Vite

I will appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks for looking.
Simran

4 comments:

  1. I am such a sucker for matted flakies!! Lovely mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kristin! I love flakies too as they just give mani a completely new look.

      Delete