How is everyone doing? I hope all of you are having an awesome time. I am changing the way I used to do tutorials. So instead of having individual pictures and steps, I will have one big picture showing all the steps. I switched to this method because it is very convenient to pin (Yay! for pinterest lovers) the tutorial. I hope you guys like this new method.
I got many requests for the scotch tape tutorial so here is the tutorial for my beloved fans. Steps of the tutorial are at the bottom. This mani is very easy to do. All you need is scotch tape and scissors. Also, you need to have time in your hands and a lot of patience.
You can check my previous scotch tape nails here and here.
- Apply polish on you nails and tape the bottom one-third of the nail. Make sure the polish is completely dry otherwise the tape will ruin the polish. Also, make sure that the tape is not too sticky.
- Apply the polish of different color (second color) on the nail. The polish will only cover the remaining two-thirs of the nail.
- Remove the tape as soon as you finished applying polish. Do not let the polish dry.
- Repeat the Step 1 and cover the bottom two-third of the nail with the tape.
- Apply the polish of different color (third color) on the nail. The polish will only cover the top one-third of the nail.
- Repeat Step 3 and apply top coat.
Polish: Zoya Ibiza, China Glaze For Audrey, and Essie School of Hard Rocks
Top Coat: Seche Vite
Others: Scotch Tape and Scissors
I will appreciate any suggestions or comments.
Thanks for looking.