December 17, 2011

Finally! My First Blog.

Hello,

I am so excited to finally have my own nail blog. I have been following a couple of nail blogs recently and those ladies have greatly motivated me to start my own nail blog and show my passion or rather obsession with nail polish. It feels really weird writing this down when I know, I am the only one reading it, but I really hope that someday other nail polish lovers like me will read it too.

I will start with the nail polish that kind of started this obsession. It was by OPI called Por Favor. At first it looks like a cream, but there is subtle silver shimmer to it that makes it really beautiful. It goes on perfect with two coats. I used Seche Vite top coat.



















Flash





Items used: 
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Polish: OPI - Por Favor (2 Coats)
Top Coat: Seche Vite

I will greatly appreciate any suggestion or comments.

Thanks for looking.
Simran


No comments:

Post a Comment